Terms & Conditions
These customer terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to your access to, and use of the addnum mobile application and website www.addnum.com .
By continuing usage of the Application, You are consenting to be bound by these T&Cs for use and access of the Application. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE T&Cs BEFORE YOU USE ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE APPLICATION, BECAUSE YOU SHALL BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. If you do not accept any of the Customer Terms and Conditions, then please don’t use the Application or avail any of the Services being provided therein.
YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE T&Cs SHALL OPERATE AS A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ADDNUM IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES OFFERED/AVAILED USING THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE.
If you are not Eighteen (18) years old or older, you may not use this Site or the Services. If you are under Eighteen (18) or under the age of majority in the country where you live, then you should obtain the consent of your parent or guardian prior to use of the Site or the Services. If you are a parent or guardian who has consented to your child’s use of the Site or Services, then, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to and accept full responsibility for that child use of the addnum application Services, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur.
The Services are designed to permit others to visualize your location (i.e. that of your mobile device or your pinned home/work/office/business location with the help of addnum application) on a map. They are also designed to provide you with the ability to know when you are broadcasting your location and with the ability to limit the duration of such broadcast. Nonetheless, use of the Services may involve special risks associated with other persons knowing your location. You should only share such information with those that you trust. You should not endanger yourself or others by viewing a portable mobile device while driving, operating dangerous mechanical devices, or in other situations in which you should be observing your surroundings.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAILS AND MESSAGES
If you provide us with your email address and mobile number as part of your use of the app or the Services, we may send you news and product updates relating to the Company. As long as you receive the Services, you may not “opt out” of receiving service related emails from the Company.
The addnum application, content and other materials on the application and Site or forwarded by the Company through the Services, including, without limitation, the Company logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, reviews, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement are the property of Company or its licensors or users.
If you believe that any material on the Site or the Services infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
”addnum”, the Company logo and any other product or service name or slogan contained on the Site or application included in the Services are property of Company and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Company or the applicable trademark holder.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the app or Site for noncommercial purposes, provided such link does not portray Company, any of its products and services, in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Site or the Services may also contain, provide information regarding or link to certain applications and services provided or offered by third parties (collectively the “Third-Party Services”). Company is merely an information provider and is not a referral service, and it does not recommend or endorse any such Third-Party Services or monitor or have any control over such Third-Party Services. Therefore, Company makes no guarantee, representation or warranty of any kinds as to the quality, competency, value, reliability, responsiveness, accuracy or completeness of any such Third-Party Services or the results obtained therefrom, and Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any Third Party Services or for the actions or failure to act of those providing such Third-Party Services. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such Third-Party Services, and Company is not responsible or liable for any Third-Party Services.
ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
Company may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site or through the Services. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Company, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-Company advertisements on the Site or made available through the Services.
The addnum app requires the use of mobile devices and wireless services. The Company does not charge for its Services provided to end users. However, your mobile service provider may charge you for those services that it provides, which are related to the Company Services. You should check with your mobile service provider to learn about such charges. By using the Services, you agree that the Company may communicate with you regarding the Services by SMS, text message, email or other electronic means to your mobile device or email address.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, reviews, suggestions, ideas, feedback, plans, notes, original or creative materials or other information, provided by you in the form of email or other submissions to Company (other than “User Content”, as defined below), are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Company. You agree Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
OTHER SERVICES OR AREAS
The Site or the Services may from time to time include areas in which users may post content and information (the “User Content”) and may include other interactive areas or services in which you or third parties may create, post, modify or store information, content, materials or other items (“Interactive Areas”). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk.
ADDITIONALLY, YOU AGREE NOT TO
- use the Services to “stalk”, harm or otherwise harass anyone;
- use the Services or collect personal data about others for unlawful purposes;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant User Content, repeatedly post the same or similar User Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Company’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Services or the addnum application or website;
In consideration of your use of the Site and/or Services, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site or through the Services (“Registration Data”); and (b) promptly inform the Company of any changes to the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete. In addition, you agree not to access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Site or any part thereof or the Services using the identity or the Registration Data of any person other than yourself.
LOG FILE INFORMATION:
When you use the Addnumapp or Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, your phone number, phone number you are requesting the status of and various status information. When you use the Addnum Service, our servers log certain general information that our application sends whenever a message is sent or received, or if you update or request any status information, including time and date stamps and the mobile phone numbers the messages were sent from and to.
Notwithstanding any of these Terms, Company reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and the Services, and to block or prevent your access to and use of the Site and the Services.
FACEBOOK CONNECT OR OTHER OPENID PROVIDER
You can log in to our mobile application using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or Google or Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities and locations on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
USE OF OUR SITE AND THE APP
- You are responsible for opening an account with us and for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- In respect of any user identification code, password or any other piece of information provided as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Access to our site and the App is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site or in connection with the App without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site or the App is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site or the App or some parts of the App, to users who have registered with us.
- The material displayed on our site or in connection with the App is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We may at any time alter the content of our site or the App without communicating the alteration to you.
- Where our site or App contains links to other sites, apps and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, or how they handle any links we provide to them, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
PROVISIONS RELATING TO THE USE OF THE APP
- You may only cancel a contract to use the App to the extent permitted by the relevant App Stores’ terms and conditions.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss of connection to the internet from your Mobile Device or malfunction or failure of the in-built GPS in your Mobile Device, which prevents you accessing the App.
- We shall not be liable to you for any failure, however caused, to find the addnum for any location, for any consequence of the failure to find the addnum, for any failure to find the location to which the addnum apply or for any consequence of the failure to find such location.
- You acknowledge that we rely completely on the information provided by you and we shall not be held liable if you or anyone who uses Your Account to access the Services on the Application is not Eligible to use the same.
- Please report any violations of these Terms and Conditions to email@example.com