We (Addnum) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and condition and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide us by filling in forms on our mobile application or website www.addnum.com. User content including your location, home/office/work/Business address, coordinates,photographs, videos and other content that you choose to share on our site and/or App and any associated content including comments that you post to our site and/or App.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of your visits to our site and App, the resources that you access, and how you access them. This may include information about the device you are using, how your device interacts with our service (for example crashes and system activity), your search queries and information about your actual location at the time of using our service.
We may collect information about your mobile or computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- To provide you with information you request from us;
- To improve the services we provide in the short-term, for example by providing you with more relevant search results;
- To improve the services we provide over the longer-term by understanding how you and other user’s interact with our site;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our services.